Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Pledge To Myself

Hello friends, 
I was going through my old materials again today and stumbled upon this one. I really love this poem. I first came into contact with it at a conference, where it was handed to all the attendees. It made my night finding it tonight. I hope it inspires you and makes you smile too. Enjoy :)



Today I pledge to be
the best possible me
No matter how good I am
      I know I can become better

Today I pledge to build
on the work of yesterday
Which will lead me
      into the rewards of tomorrow

Today I pledge to feed
my mind: knowledge
   my body: strength, and
my spirit: faith 

Today I pledge to reach
      new goals
      new challenges, and
      new horizons

Today I pledge to listen
      to the beat of my drummer
Who leads me onward
      in search of dreams

Today I pledge to believe in me

Poem by: Michael Wynn

Post by : Trudy-Elsie
Time:08-24-11@ 9:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment